Friday 3 February 2012

“Good Morning Mr No Cuddles”

Hey I want to talk about my life, I’ve got a beautiful girlfriend and I’m training to become a bus driver I have been studying for a month for the theory test. Most of the questions are common sense like what should you do if someone bleeding: A) give me a hot drink B) Put pressure on it C) Walk it off D) Ask them on a date. Obviously that wasn’t a question but that what some question are like but then you read a section about the braking section, it takes it out of you.

With my girlfriend she a right character, she is one of the funniest people I know, I mean when I asked her to marry me she said really? It took another 45 minutes to get a answer in car way back home. Well I woke up the other morning with she  awake already she was in mood you can tell by her face then I get the response “Good Morning Mr No Cuddles”  

She informed me I didn’t give her cuddles while we were sleeping, I mean how could I give her cuddles while I’m sleeping? But she said I made up because I held her hand when I was still sleep but it made up to her from no cuddles, this all happened when I was asleep.

Ok latest news I was with my friend having a gaming session and his dog jumped on his lap while we playing Tekken. That was funny because the dog was playing him up I was getting kills, but then we fought with our Wangs against each other (people who use to Tekken knows what I mean) this bought our boy side and we was giggling while I was giggling I lost a couple rounds.

I got my test this Monday so hopefully next week I will have a job.

That’s good night from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment