Tuesday 22 November 2011

Assassins Creed Revelations game review

Ok might be a week late but here my review of Assassins Creed Revelations. I’ve been fan since the moment I played 1st I think from each game there has been changes and better storylines with Ezio and Desmond but with Revelations I didn’t find anything different like Brotherhood and 2nd game got the Assassin Signals and Leonardo Di Vinci inventions but Revelations got that hook blade and the grenades but grenades are pointless you can finish the storyline without using them. Also the hook blade it like the jumping skill you learn in previous games in the series. The missions were alright but there wasn’t any hard missions. The only missions I like were the Altair finding life after 1st game. I want to say some good things about the game because it’s only fair. I like it wasn’t in Italy because it was getting old and also learning where the word Gypsies came from. I think the game essential because it leading to the next game, I’m not spoiling the ending because people not have finished or haven’t got it yet. Overall the game play just like Brotherhood, the storyline was ok it was a game you need to play if you follow the series to get the next game I’m guessing but we will see. Overall I give it 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment